App Launch

On the 12th of May 2020 the app was launch at 11:00am and the URL made available for users to see and access the application on. 

An animation was posted at 11:00am announcing the app as prior to this event I set up a countdown which made users turn notifications on for on Instagram. I also hosted a live Q&A for users to ask questions about the app, Codability and women in tech in general. This was very successful with many users sending in their questions, I added them all to a highlight labelled "Q&A" for users to rewatch and look over. 

Originally, I wanted to be able to host the app on the app/play store however due to some technical challenges and parts of the app being hard coded and functionality missing in some places it would have not been a good idea to do this. Also, being able to launch it and pay for the hosting on the app would have been another factor to look into. 

Overall, I had a really positive response from the launch of Codability and many direct messages about the app with positive feedback. 


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Women in Tech

My Initial Idea

Theoretical Issues and Debates